Friday, January 6, 2012

My Silence My Power

My words have now exhausted and now I see no benefit in using my words at a place or with a person who hardly knows any value of it. Let my thoughts be fed to the fire of silence that shall strengthen me from within. It is upon the person whether to appreciate my use of words that I had used for so long. But now I am no longer going to use them in a purpose that will go waste or I am not going to feed them to a deaf mind, deaf ear and a deaf heart. Let the heart listen to my feelings and now to my silence.



I have found my peace in silence. I shall forever be its disciple and it shall be an insult to my dignity as a woman and also to my dignified silence if I shall make the use of words. I have now realized that it is only through persevered silence that I shall find peace within myself. I shall find silence to seek my growth as an individual on earth. I used to believe that the articulation of feelings by words does make the other person understand the pains and feelings that the heart feels but with time I realized that for some people it is only silence that does some effect. It is letting things to nurture on their own and leave them to foster according to situations.

Let time be the decider in some situations. I believe and determine to go ahead with the way the Father Of My Nation lead the country and gave us the freedom. I wish to get freedom from the trivial things of life and move ahead towards a future that promises me growth and more self respect.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, and amazing post!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Hope to see you again soon! :)

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete